Modern technology has given us the ability to connect across distances easier than ever before. With
the changing dynamics of communication it is important to stay ahead of the game and make these tools work in the most efficient and effective ways for you and your team. Keeping with this philosophy, PAN has developed some resources and shared external resources below for better virtual collaboration to help teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently.
- Teleconference Call Etiquette 101
- Email Tips: The Art of Virtual Communication
- Journal Article: Tami-Maury, I., Brown, L., Lapham, H., & Chang, S. (2017). Community-based participatory research through virtual communities. Journal of communication in healthcare, 10(3), 188–194. https://doi.org/10.1080/17538068.2017.1337604
- Crowd-Sourced Document: Lupton, D. (editor) (2020) Doing fieldwork in a pandemic (crowd-sourced document).
- “Imagination Games for Connection and Creativity.” Partners for Youth Empowerment.
- Engaged Research Partnerships During COVID-19: Staying True to Principles of Engagement in Community-Based Research Partnerships during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities.
- Journal Article: Rhodes, S. D., & Sy, F. S. (2020). Effectively Confronting the COVID-19 Pandemic: Critical Lessons From HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment and Innovative Strategies to Conduct Community-Based and Community-Engaged Research Safely. AIDS Education and Prevention, 32(6), 455–471. https://doi.org/10.1521/aeap.2020.32.6.455