Hep C treatment is now short term, highly effective, and has minimal side effects for most people. What do you need to know for yourself or the people you support about getting treatment? Join us for a webinar with Pacific Hepatitis C Network team members Deb Schmitz and Daryl Luster as they explain the road to treatment here in BC. They’ll also talk about education and resources for people with lived experience of hepatitis C, and their support teams.
This webinar will include information on:
- Natural history of hep C
- HCV Cascade of Care
- What treatment involves and what ‘cure’ means
- Access and barriers to treatment in BC
- Resources to explore
- People living with or lived experience of hepatitis C
- Staff and volunteers at organizations providing support to people living with or lived experience of hepatitis C
- Health advocates
- Community members and other allies
Please read this before you register
After registration you should receive an email with the subject line “Confirmation of Registration.” SAVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL as it provides your unique link to get into the webinar. Check your Junk folder in email if it doesn’t arrive within an hour.
If you DO NOT receive an email within an hour of registering, please EMAIL [email protected] as soon as you realize this. We won’t be able to provide access to links on the morning of the webinar as we will be setting up.