PAN hosted webinar “Research update from the BC Hepatitis Testers Cohort & highlights from the 2020 CanHepC Symposium & Canadian Liver Meeting: Implications for community & frontline providers”
Each presenter summarized the findings from their research that they presented at the 2020 CanHepC Symposium and Canadian Liver Meeting, as well as summaries of findings from other BC-HTC research that was presented, and their highlights from other presentations at the conference.
- Monitoring progress towards hepatitis C elimination
- Access to hepatitis C testing & treatment among People in Prison and People Who Use Drugs
- Burden of hepatitis C infection and extra-hepatic manifestations
- Mortality associated with hepatitis C infection
- Dr. Prince Adu- Postdoctoral Fellow at UBC School of Population and Public Health & BC-HTC at the BCCDC
- Dahn Jeong- PhD Student at UBC School of Population and Public Health & BC Hepatitis Testers Cohort (BC-HTC) at the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC)
- Emilia Clementi- Masters Student at UBC School of Population and Public Health & BC-HTC at the BCCDCDr.
- Sofia Bartlett- Postdoctoral Fellow at UBC School of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine & BC-HTC at the BCCDC
Recording Date: Thursday April 16, 2020
Time: 10 -11:30 AM Pacific time
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff and volunteers, including harm reduction workers
- Community members and other allies
- People interested in the epidemiology of infectious disease in BC