Options for Sexual Health provides BC communities with comprehensive sexual health services through clinics, education programs, and Sex Sense, their free and confidential sexual health resource and referral service. Michelle Fortin and Nicole Pasquino shared how their work can support PAN members in frontline services, as well as provide professional development for staff and volunteers.
- Options for Sexual Health services, including new resources focused on women living with HIV and/or hepatitis C
- Community-responsive clinics that include nurses trained in advance certified practice for sexual and reproductive health
- Partnerships to create improved support networks for sexual health education and services
- Education programs for youth and adults
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff, volunteers, and community advocates
- Policy developers, including Executive Directors of non-profits as well as those working in health authorities or levels of government