This dialogue-based webinar will be with Andrea Medley, one of the Indigenous Wellness Educators with the First Nations Health Authority’s Indigenous Wellness team. When Andrea and her teammates are invited into BC First Nations communities, they’ve found that harm reduction can mean many different things. Join us to learn about different approaches to harm reduction work, supporting communities to share their strengths and stories.
This webinar will include information on:
- Developing respectful relationships
- Considering harm reduction from multiple angles and supports
- First Nations Health Authority harm reduction programs and resources
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff and volunteers; allied organizations’ staff and volunteers
- Support workers and advocates working with Indigenous people
- Support workers and advocates working in harm reduction
- Community members and other allies
Please read this before you register
After registration you should receive an email with the subject line “Confirmation of Registration.” SAVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL as it provides your unique link to get into the webinar. Check your Junk folder in email if it doesn’t arrive within an hour.
If you DO NOT receive an email within an hour of registering, please EMAIL [email protected] as soon as you realize this. We won’t be able to provide access to links on the morning of the webinar as we will be setting up.