Join us for the latest in PAN’s KnowledgeConnect webinar series. This dialogue-style webinar will explore some digital sexual health services available in BC. Digital sexual health programs help people learn about, monitor and enhance their sexual health and knowledge by engaging online. They have the potential to connect with people in hard to reach areas, and reach populations that may face stigma or challenges in accessing face-to-face healthcare services. Devon Haag and Heather Pedersen of the BC Centre for Disease Control will join us to share how existing programs SmartSexResource and GetCheckedOnline work for people in BC; talk about lessons learned in the development of the programs, and future directions.
This presentation will provide:
- Definition of digital sexual health programs
- Overview of SmartSexResource and GetCheckedOnline
- Opportunities for community input and involvement
- Future directions
- Question and Answer period
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff and volunteers; allied organizations’ staff and volunteers
- Support workers providing referrals to services
- Community members and other allies
Please read this before you register
After registration you should receive an email with the subject line “Confirmation of Registration.” SAVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL as it provides your unique link to get into the webinar. Check your Junk folder in email if it doesn’t arrive within an hour.
If you DO NOT receive an email within an hour of registering, please EMAIL [email protected] as soon as you realize this. We won’t be able to provide access to links on the morning of the webinar as we will be setting up.
Registration closes December 3 at 3:30 PM.