The work we do at Pacific AIDS Network (PAN) is community driven and evidence-based. We begin with community-identified needs, follow with carefully considered data, and deliver results for community development, skills building and action.
This process reflects three of our key values:
• Accountability and Stewardship, both to our members and stakeholders. As this value states, we aim to uphold the highest level of professional integrity, including transparency, timely reporting, and the best use of our resources to achieve PAN’S goals.
• Evidence-Based Action, using and promoting access to the highest quality, most relevant research, evaluation, and community-based knowledge to improve policies, practices, and programs for our organization, our members, and the people our members serve.
• Collaboration and Partnership, to support and strengthen member organizations to deliver the best possible services.
Our annual Members’ and Stakeholders’ Survey is one of the ways we measure our progress aligning to these values, as well as our achievement of the outcomes and activities identified in our Strategic Plan. The Survey was introduced in 2015, when we realized that an annual evaluation process would benefit PAN’s internal operations as well as our work with members and external partners.
The Members’ and Stakeholders’ Survey consults with those in the PAN membership as well as key stakeholders with whom we work closely, people with lived experience who are actively engaged with PAN, and PAN staff and contractors. The Survey gives us the opportunity to learn about how we are meeting our goals, to hear about perceptions of our work, and offers respondents an opportunity to identify issues or directions across BC that PAN might consider addressing. PAN is committed to engaging in evaluation processes that provide continuous learning for improvement, and these surveys give us 360-degree feedback that helps us determine how to direct our work.
If you have questions about the Members’ and Stakeholders’ Survey, please contact Janice Duddy, our Director of Evaluation and Community-Based Research.
• 2015 Members’ and Stakeholders’ Survey Report
• 2015 Members’ and Stakeholders’ Survey Webinar: