The Year in Review
Pacific AIDS Network (PAN) is a member-based network that supports organizations providing frontline services in BC.
We provide training and leadership programs to strengthen the capacity of organizations and mentor community leaders all over BC. We develop and support community-based research (CBR) and participatory evaluation initiatives to create data-based evidence aimed at improving the health and well-being of people living with HIV and HCV. We advocate for changes that could improve the lives of people living with HIV and lived experience of hepatitis C in BC.
Annual reports provide an opportunity to reflect on achievements of the year and refocus on the mission and vision for the work ahead. Read on about the past few years of PAN’s work and community development.
- Renew: 2018-19 in Review
- Collaborating with Strength: 2017 in Review
- Working Together in Challenging Times: 2016-2017 Annual Report
- A Mid-Point Report on PAN’s 5 Year Strategic Plan 2013-2018: 2015-2016 Annual Report
- Strength in Working Together: 2014-2015 Annual Report
- Strength in Working Together: 2013-2014 Annual Report