Notice to Members: Annual Members Meeting
Please set aside time to join us to review the successes and learnings of 2019, and plans for 2020. This is a great chance to ask questions and let us know how we can help you best in your hepatitis advocacy work.
Call in details will be sent out closer to the date.
Call for Nominations to the Steering Committee
If you would like to put forward your organization as a nominee for the Steering Committee, please do so via email to [email protected] no later than January 10, 2020.
• The AHC Steering Committee is to be comprised of no less than 8 and no more than 12 member organizations.
• The AHC Secretariat has one reserved seat on the Steering Committee. As of January 1, 2019, this role is filled by CAPAHC. CAPAHC is represented by Laurence Mersilian.
• Steering Committee member organizations are elected for 2-year terms.
• Eight seats on the Steering Committee are currently filled by member organizations who were elected last year and have 1 year remaining. Three seats are filled by organizations who have now completed their 2-year term and are able to put their organization forward for re-election, along with any other member organizations who would like to be considered for election by the membership.
• The nominations committee will recommend a slate of 8-12 organizations, based on all nominations received, and the membership will vote to accept the proposed Steering Committee slate at the Annual Members’ Meeting.