In this KnowledgeConnect webinar, Peer Research Associates (PRAs) from the BC People Living with HIV Stigma Index will reflect on their own experiences working on the project, and offer their thoughts on best practices to teams which include or are thinking of including PRAs in their work. These experiences will illuminate and expand on recommendations for working with and supporting PRAs from PAN’s PRA Checklist.
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Time: 10 AM Pacific time
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- Approaches for integrating, working with, and supporting PRAs · Resources for learning more about working with and supporting PRAs, including the PRA Checklist
- the BC People Living with HIV Stigma Index – where the project has been and where it is going
- Community-based researchers and those considering doing community-based research
- People with lived experiences, including those who work/have worked as PRAs or may be interested in working as PRAs
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff and volunteers/allied organizations’ staff and volunteers
- Staff and volunteers of organizations working with/considering working with PRAs
Ready to register?
We will be using conference app ZOOM for this webinar.