Updated December 17, 2019:
In this KnowledgeConnect webinar, Peer Research Associates (PRAs) from the BC People Living with HIV Stigma Index reflected on their experiences working on the project, and shared their thoughts on best practices to teams which include or are thinking of including PRAs in their work. These experiences will illuminate and expand on recommendations for working with and supporting PRAs from PAN’s PRA Checklist.
Date recorded: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
This presentation provided:
- Approaches for integrating, working with, and supporting PRAs
- Resources for learning more about working with and supporting PRAs, including the PRA Checklist, and the BC People Living with HIV Stigma Index
- Where the project has been and where it is going
- Community-based researchers and those considering doing community-based research
- People with lived experiences, including those who may be interested in working as PRAs
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff and volunteers/allied organizations’ staff and volunteers
- Staff and volunteers of organizations working with/considering working with PRAs
Run time: 35:11. Please complete the evaluation after viewing.