This comes via SmartSex Resource; some new items to help the community in its work.
Tools for clinicians
We’ve created an HIV-PrEP Toolkit specifically for clinicians. This Toolkit provides information for providers to increase their understanding and knowledge of HIV PrEP. The toolkit includes:
- an overview of provincially-funded HIV PrEP in BC
- resources to support clients in accessing and continuing on HIV PrEP
- an interactive tool to assess eligibility for HIV PrEP (HIRI-MSM score calculator)
- an HIV PrEP Fact Sheet
Tools for clients
We also developed an HIV-PrEP page for individuals seeking to learn more information about HIV-PrEP. It includes:
- information on what PrEP is, who it’s for, how to get it, and what happens once on PrEP,
- a Frequently Asked Questions brochure in English, Spanish, Punjabi and Simplified Chinese,
- email/text reminders for PrEP testing.
And if you have any comments or feedback on the information / layout / resources, SmartSex wants to know!