Date: Wednesday July 24
Time: 10 AM Pacific
World Hepatitis Day is on July 28, and this KnowledgeConnect dialogue-based webinar will focus on hepatitis C knowledge and skills that connect people across the country. We’ll talk with Shelley Taylor, the Regional Health Education Coordinator with CATIE. Shelley supports learning on both coasts of the country! We’ll learn about the courses and events she coordinates; how community organizations work with Shelley on these courses and explore questions you may have about the courses and what goes into creating them.
If you or your organization has ever considered taking the EduCATIE courses, this is your chance to learn more about them from the Educator facilitating them. Attendees can expect to leave knowing more about providing informed, compassionate frontline care to people living with, or at risk for hepatitis C.
The webinar will provide participants:
- Overview of CATIE’s hepatitis C education programs and resources
- How organizations work with CATIE to optimize courses in different regions
- Who can take these courses, when and how?
- What to expect in a course, including hours to commit and how this can benefit frontline services
- Hepatitis C and HIV organization frontline staff, volunteers, and community advocates
- Supervisors, Managers and Executive Directors in charge of professional development
- Community organization staff and volunteers with an interest in hepatitis C services
Ready to register?
After registration you should receive an email with the subject line “Confirmation of Registration.” If you DO NOT receive an email within an hour of registering, please EMAIL [email protected] for help. SAVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL to access webinar. The confirmation is unique to your email address.
Visit CATIE’s World Hepatitis Day information