Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Time: 1:00- 2:30 PM Pacific Time
This webinar is in partnership with the Canadian Network on Hepatitis C (CanHepC).
How can testing, diagnosis and linkage to care be strengthened to support the elimination of hepatitis C in Canada? Join CATIE and CanHepC for a webinar on important issues and innovative research coming out of the 8th Canadian Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus and the Canadian Liver Meeting.
This webinar will review key hepatitis C research, its implications for frontline practice and the community, as well as:
• Future directions in testing, diagnosis and linkage to care
• Strategies to eliminate hepatitis C across Canada
• Models of care among priority populations
• The Blueprint to Inform Hepatitis C Elimination Efforts in Canada
Moderator: Christopher Hoy, CATIE
• Rivka Kushner, CATIE
• Gillian Kolla, CanHepC trainee
• Alison Marshall, CanHepC postdoctoral fellow
• Anne Drost, Cool Aid Community Health Centre
• Margo Pearce, Cedar Project, BC Centre for Disease Control and University of British Columbia