Date: Tuesday March 5, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Join Michelle Fortin and Nicole Pasquino of Options for Sexual Health to hear how their work can support PAN members in frontline services, as well as provide professional development for staff and volunteers.
Options for Sexual Health provides BC communities with comprehensive sexual health services through clinics, education programs, and Sex Sense, their free and confidential sexual health resource and referral service.
Attendees will leave with a better understanding of:
- Options for Sexual Health services, including new resources focused on women living with HIV and/or hepatitis C
- Community-responsive clinics that include nurses trained in advance certified practice for sexual and reproductive health
- Partnerships to create improved support networks for sexual health education and services
- Education programs for youth and adults
- HIV and hepatitis C organization staff, volunteers, and community advocates
- Policy developers, including Executive Directors of non-profits as well as those working in health authorities or levels of government
Please Read Before Registering
After registration you should receive an email with the subject line “Confirmation of Registration.” If you DO NOT receive an email within an hour of registering, please email [email protected] for help.
Save the confirmation email for access to webinar. Your confirmation is unique to your email address.