BC is in the midst of a Public Health Emergency. Last year 1422 people died of an unintentional overdose. Every community is struggling with the issue of substance use and overdoses. Join us for two days of expert speakers and workshops on how we can work together to find solutions to support people in our community!
- Dr. Andrew Gray: Public Health Emergency from a Northern Health Perspective
- Provincial Mobile Response Team: Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma, Shifting to Vicarious Resiliency
- Culture Saves Lives! Featuring Patrick Smith
- First Nations Health Authority: Decolonizing Addiction and Indigenous Harm Reduction Featuring Len Pierre and Andrea Medley!
- Experiences in Harm Reduction: PEER and Service Provider Panel Presentation
- Moms Stop the Harm
Dr. Linda O’Neill on Trauma Informed Practice
Please RSVP to [email protected] by August 24th to reserve your seat. Lunch provided.
Location: Quesnel Senior Centre 461 Carson Ave 9-4pm