Dr. Peter seeks a Director of Development.
The Director of Development is responsible for fundraising and communications strategies and tactics to ensure fundraising goals are achieved. This includes staff supervision, overseeing the development, implementation and evaluation of fundraising programs and communication activities, and monitoring and reporting on fundraising progress.
- Creating and implementing a fully integrated fundraising program that includes events, annual appeals, monthly giving, online giving, legacy giving, grants and sponsorship, third party fundraising, and major gifts.
- Identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of prospects and donors;
- Developing and implementation of a comprehensive communications plan that supports the Foundation. This includes media relations, website, e-newsletters, annual reports, brochures, and collateral marketing and communications material, as well as ongoing marketing and communication campaigns;
- Conducting regular reviews of the performance of the fundraising program and making recommendations for modifications as appropriate;
- Guiding the structure and development of the donor database, website, online fundraising and communication portals and other electronic tools;
- Leading and coaching staff members and volunteers to achieve goals and objectives;
- Building an environment of collaboration, respect and teamwork;
- Preparing and adhering to an annual departmental expense budget based on the objectives of the Foundation;
- Working with the Leadership Team to develop policies and procedures that are effective and appropriate;
- Representing the Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation and the Dr. Peter Centre in a professional and ethical manner to ensure that the reputation of the Foundation is maintained and enhanced;
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Dr. Peter Foundation terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures;
- Performing other related duties as assigned/required.
Deadline for applications is December 29.