Stacy Leblanc is the Director of Program Development for the Pacific AIDS Network and has worked in the field since 1995. He is responsible for developing PAN’s skills and capacity building and targeted workforce development programming. Working in partnership with the Ontario AIDS Network Stacy took a leading role in bringing the Positive Leadership Development Institute to BC. Stacy was also one of the founding administrators of what is now the Pacific Hepatitis C Network and has actively supported PAN’s growth in addressing HCV, co-infection and related syndemics.
We asked Stacy five questions:
- What first piqued your interest in the HIV sector?
- How do you see the impact of your work in the “real world”?
- How do you engage the community in your work?
- If you had unlimited funds, which area would you invest in?
- If you were able to choose, what is the natural talent or superpower you’d like to be gifted with and why?
You can listen to his answers below: