Take this survey
It is 36, mostly multiple choice, questions that are divided into 5 sections. Sections that don’t pertain to you can be easily skipped. The survey’s 5 sections ask about:
- The impact of hep C on your life (8 questions)
- Your experience with current hep C treatments (9 questions)
- The impact on caregivers (4 questions)
- Your expectations and experience with Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir after taking the treatment (10 questions)
- Your expectations of Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir (5 questions)
Survey responses are anonymous (we don’t know your name or other information about you). The information gathered will be used as part of a patient group input report about the above topics for the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH). By completing the survey you accept that Pacific Hepatitis C Network (PHCN) can use the information gathered in the survey in our patient group input report for CADTH.
The patient group input reports requested by CADTH are an important step towards getting new treatments for hep C more widely available in Canada and BC. You can be a part of this process!
Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion and help advocate for a better tomorrow!
Please email [email protected] for more information about the survey or visit PHCN’s Hepatitis C Treatment Information Project, Hep C TIP, for more information about Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir and the different treatments within the drug approval process.