Mental Health/Substance Use & HIV/HCV Community of Practice
The Pacific AIDS Network invites member agency frontline workers to participate in a Community of Practice that focuses on supporting frontline workers in the field of HIV and HCV.
A Community of Practice is a network of individuals with common problems or interests who get together to explore ways of working, identify common solutions, and share good practice and ideas.
Q: Who should consider joining this community of Practice?
A: If you are working with people who are living with HIV/HCV, and want to contribute to and learn more about mental health and substance use with your colleagues across the province.
What does a Community of Practice do?
- Puts you in touch with like-minded colleagues and peers
- Allows you to share your experiences and learn from others
- Allows you to collaborate and achieve common outcomes
- Accelerates your learning
- Validates and builds on existing knowledge and good practice
- Provides the opportunity to motivate and create new ideas
How to join:
Just simply call or email carlene.dingwall(at)shaw.ca / (250) 300-3177 to receive information about participating and updates.