To ensure the best HIV/HCV programming for people living-with or at-risk of HIV/HCV, we will build a culture of evaluation and research and increase evaluation capacity in all HIV/HCV service providers and funders in BC.
- To promote the health and wellbeing of people living and at risk for HIV/HCV by ensuring excellence in evaluation and research throughout BC.
- To build a culture of evaluation and research across all partners engaged in HIV/HCV work in BC.
- To promote evidence-based decision-making in policy, practice and program planning.
Click here to view a list of current Advisory Group members.
Advisory Committee meeting minutes and documentation:
- Minutes from the Advisory Group Meeting on May 14, 2014 – download
- Minutes from Advisory Group Meeting on April 4, 2013 – download
- Minutes from Advisory Group Meeting on November 12, 2012 – download
- Update – July 27, 2012 – download
- Introduction to the Community HIV/HCV Evaluation and Reporting Tool (CHERT) – June 6, 2012 – download
- Update – April 23, 2012 – download
- Update – May 18, 2011 – download
- Notes from Small Working Group Meeting Minutes held March 12, 2011 – download
- Update – February 13, 2011 – download
- STOP HIV/AIDS Indicator Report – February 3, 2011 – download
- STOP HIV/AIDS presentation made by Irene Day at the September 23, 2010 in-person feedback meeting – download
- BC HIV/HCV Output Indicators Reporting Tool and Guide – download
- Notes form in-person feedback meeting held September 23, 2010 – download
- Agenda from in -person feedback meeting held September 23, 2010 – download
- Terms of Reference – download
If you are interested in learning some more about evaluation, there are a number of resources available for download here.
For more information on the BC HIV/AIDS Evaluation Advisory Group, please contact Elayne Vlahaki at [email protected]