This section of the website provides a comprehensive overview of each of PAN’s key programs and projects.
The drop-down menu, from the main header, provides information on the following programs and projects:
- The Positive Leadership Development Institute (PLDI)
- PAN’s Trainings, Events & Conferences
- Community-Based Research Program
- Positive Living, Positive Homes HIV & Housing Study
- The Mental Health/Substance Use and HIV/HCV Provincial Advisory Committee
- Evaluation and Program Science
- PAN’s involvement with the STOP HIV/AIDS Project
Downloads and other resources from these various programs and projects can be found under the RESOURCES tab at the top of the website.