|The CIHR Institute of Infection and Immunity is seeking qualified individuals to replace members of the CIHR HIV/AIDS Research Advisory Committee (CHARAC) and the CIHR HIV/AIDS Community-Based Research (CBR) Steering Committee and invites nominations for potential candidates. These committees are instrumental in providing advice on CIHR priorities and strategic initiatives in HIV/AIDS research.At the present time, nominations for CHARAC are being sought for:
• 1 Community representative
Nominations for the CBR Steering Committee are being sought for:
• 1 HIV/AIDS Aboriginal Stream researcher representative
Nominations should include a brief (250 word) rationale for the nomination and a short biographical sketch or curriculum vitae. The rationale should make reference to qualifications, expertise, previous contributions to the HIV/AIDS response and the perspective that the nominee will bring to the work of the Committee. Contact information for both the nominator and the nominee(s) must be included with the nomination documents. Please be sure to clearly indicate to which committee the nomination is being submitted.
Deadline for receipt of nominations is Monday, June 17, 2013
Nominations should be addressed to:
- Seeking Expressions of Interest – Gay Men and HIV Provincial Implementation Consultant
- Mark your calendar – Community of Practice for Mental Health, Substance Use and HIV/HCV!
- Open letter from HIM to Gilead Sciences re: PrEP
- Universities Without Walls: “Lessons learned from a research project involving gay and bisexual men,” hosted by Todd Coleman